Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Before I joined MBA, the people I knew were categorised as follows:

  • Family
  • Relatives
  • Family friends
  • Best friends
  • School friends
  • Tuition friends
  • Boarding friends
  • College friends
  • Best friends from school/boarding
  • Best friends from college
  • Hostel friends
  • Acquaintances
  • Strangers
All the people I knew fell in one of the above categories... there were rarely any gray patches. Right now, my life is filled with gray... Apart from above categories, following have been added:
  • 1st year Groupies
  • 2nd year Groupies
  • People I completely ignore
  • People I discuss only work with
  • People I discuss other people with
  • People I discuss only personal life with
  • People I discuss everything apart from work and personal life, with
  • Acquaintances
  • Strangers
  • TAPMI friends
  • People I hang out with: 'coz they are (or pretend to be) different from the rest (for better or for worse)
Hmm... I wish I could give a name for these people... I have a good discussion with so many of them in a day and yet keep wondering how I am to categorise them... where do they fit in...